Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wildcard Weekend Part II

Wait, the Seahawks won?

Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs (19-13)

I almost picked the Seahawks yesterday, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I almost want to pick the Chiefs here, this time I'm going for it. Baltimore's offense has been less than stellar all season, lacking big play ability and-surprisingly-a strong running game. Kansas City plays well at home (7-1), and an efficient day from Matt Cassel will equal a loss for the Ravens. Can a less-than-average secondary contain Dwayne Bowe and an aging Ravens defense stop the one-two punch of Jamaal Charles + Thomas Jones (Thamaal Jarles)? I'm going with my gut-something I should have done yesterday.

Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles (31-20)

I haven't been a believer in the Eagles all season, time to see if my thoughts hold up today. If you're curious, and you havent already, and you feel like digesting 5,000 words, take a gander at my postseason previews for each team a couple of posts ago. Their, I really describe why I don't like the Eagles. Packers will dominate...

No comments:

Post a Comment