Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Week 15 in pictures

Time to change things up a bit. Instead of my usual, lengthy recap of the week in football, I chose to caption some pictures. I decided to do this because I thought it would be a neat changeup, and i'm lazy. But mostly becasue i'm lazy. I'd appreciate a comment on the new segment...if it's popular I suppose i'll continue with it.

Wait, did we win?! We won! Get a load of that Charlie, they punted to him!

There’s a strange empty feeling inside of me…
Good luck finding a job next year bud, I know I’ll need it…
Get that man some oxygen!!!


Jesus, Gary, I thought my team was bad. You know…I’ve got this Randy Moss guy, any interest?
And here I was thinking this job was hard!

I should have known you were washed up the second I saw you throw your first pass

Hey Mark, see what happens when you don’t do anything stupid?
I love your haircut; it’s so soft and fuzzy…
Not a good Saturday…I’d like to say my betting days are officially behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment