Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday Night Pick

Chicago Bears @ Miami Dolphins (23-17)

If there’s one thing we’ve gleaned from these terrible Thursday night game it’s that the home team has a more distinct advantage than usual. Even though Miami has been a bit subpar at home I still think it’s an important advantage for them. Chicago’s offensive line had a strong showing against Minnesota, but they will have a very hard time trying to block Cameron Wake…one of the better pass rushers in the league. And with no semblance of a ground game what so ever, the Bears will have to throw, throw, and throw some more. And don’t underestimate Tyler Thigpen who has played well when he’s been given the opportunity to start…I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see him play better than Chad Henne has this season. Bottom line of the game…I trust Jay Cutler less than I would trust Brad Childress to do my math homework, so yeah, I’ll go with the Dolphins.

No comments:

Post a Comment